Kids Keep Attacking Challenge
Here’s your chance to motivate your kids to join the Keep Attacking movement, and everything it stands for! We are introducing an exclusive Kids Keep Attacking Challenge at our off-road running event at Martinique Square, Bordon on the 9th of July 2022. If your kids love adventure they’ll want to be there! Your little runners will get a chance to participate in an off road running event that will cover a distance of 1.5 miles and win a medal for their positive attitude and efforts. The kid’s event will precede the main event and will take place at 08:30 AM, and registration for the same will begin at 08:00 AM.
So what are you waiting for?
Encourage your little adventurers to join the Keep Attacking revolution!
A kids challenge like no other, buy your kids tickets today:
Date: 9th July 2022
Distance: 1.5 miles
A medal on completion of the one and half mile course for kids under 14 years old.
Please ensure to check your junk and spam folders for the confirmation email and further sign up details.
You will be required to complete a form after ticket purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- Cost - £12.50 (medal included)
- Runners under 10 years old will have to be accompanied by an adult and the guardian will be responsible for the child.
- Parents/guardians running with kids under 10 are not required to purchase a ticket.
- A waiver will need to be filled out by the guardian for every runner they are responsible for.
- Kids should wear comfortable clothes that they can run in and don't mind getting dirty.
- Comfortable trainers are a must but strictly NO football boots.
- We suggest bringing a set of clean, dry clothes, and a towel but please note there are no changing facilities on the grounds.
The Keep Attacking Story
Life is amazing, but it’s also full of adversity and can take you to depths you didn’t know existed. Keep Attacking cuts through the gloss and straight to the chase. We do not follow; we dig deep and strive forward at our own pace and celebrate that; each stride is a stride further than the last.
The Brian Wood Story
Brian Wood, founded Keep Attacking to build a community and a supportive mantra we can all be part of. Brian has his own life story which resonates with so many in many different ways.