Keep Attacking Brings You the Adventure Event of the Year
Founded by Brian Wood MC, Keep Attacking is more than just a fitness apparel brand. It is a revolution that has inspired thousands to remain resilient in the face of adversity and keep pushing till they achieve their goals. Our off-road challenges have been designed with the brand’s motto at the heart – Through all adversity, KEEP ATTACKING.
The events will include environment-friendly obstacles and take place on military training areas. There will be a short and long course suitable for all abilities. If you want to break through existing comfort zones and challenge yourself, this is the challenge for you!
Get involved, join the Keep Attacking movement and get ready to conquer!
You can check the results of the races here
25th Feb 23
Kids Keep Attacking Challenge
Here’s your chance to motivate your kids to join the Keep Attacking movement, and everything it stands for! We are introducing an exclusive Kids Keep Attacking Challenge at our off-road running event at Martinique Square, Bordon on the 24th of FEB 2024. If your kids love adventure they’ll want to be there! Your little runners will get a chance to participate in an off road running event that will cover a distance of 1.5 miles and win a medal for their positive attitude and efforts. The kid’s event will precede the main event and will take place at 08:30 AM, and registration for the same will begin at 08:00 AM.
So what are you waiting for?
Encourage your little adventurers to join the Keep Attacking revolution!
Terms & Conditions
- Cost - £15.00 (medal included)
- Runners under 10 years old will have to be accompanied by an adult and the guardian will be responsible for the child.
- Parents/guardians running with kids under 10 are not required to purchase a ticket.
- A waiver will need to be filled out by the guardian for every runner they are responsible for.
- Kids should wear comfortable clothes that they can run in and don't mind getting dirty.
- Comfortable trainers are a must but strictly NO football boots.
- We suggest bringing a set of clean, dry clothes, and a towel but please note there are no changing facilities on the grounds.
Would you like your brand to be a part of a movement that
motivates and inspires your community to achieve their best?
The Keep Attacking Story
Life is amazing, but it’s also full of adversity and can take you to depths you didn’t know existed. Keep Attacking cuts through the gloss and straight to the chase. We do not follow; we dig deep and strive forward at our own pace and celebrate that; each stride is a stride further than the last.
The Brian Wood Story
Brian Wood, founded Keep Attacking to build a community and a supportive mantra we can all be part of. Brian has his own life story which resonates with so many in many different ways.